Welcome to Vacation Care for 2019 Winter. Our Vacation Care is open to all families from the local community. We cater for school aged children and they must be enrolled in Primary School for the year of 2019 to attend our services.
Click Here to Book for Vacation Care
Exciting new experience and activities this Vacation Care!
Click Here to Download and View our Activity Program
Vacation Care Service Information
Our services operate at two of our centres:
- John Palmer Public School
- The Ponds High School (Temporary location while construction occurs at Riverbank Public School)
Vacation Care April 2019 dates are as the following:
- Monday 8th July – Monday 22nd July 2019
We are closed weekends and public holidays.
Vacation Care Opening Hours
Open from 7AM to 6PM
Late fee’s may apply, please see Parent Handbook for more information.
Vacation Care Fee Schedule
First Child Attending: $55
Child Thereafter: $51
The Vacation Care service provides:
- Breakfast – provided until 8:30am.
- Morning Tea – fresh fruit & healthy snack.
- Afternoon Tea – fresh fruit & healthy snack.
Our menu can be found at the centre.
Please ensure you pack:
- Lunch – the service is NUT AWARE. Please ensure your child’s packed lunch is free from food containing all nuts.
- Water/Drink Bottle.
- Please leave all valuables or electronics at home.
Please ensure you wear:
- Suitable warm layers and bring a jacket or jumper.
- Sensible enclosed shoes (no thongs).