Welcome to Vacation Care for 2019 Spring. Our Vacation Care Services at John Palmer and Riverbank Public is open to all families from the local community. We cater for school aged children and they must be enrolled in School for the year of 2019 to attend our services.
Our Vacation Care Services at Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park is open to all students including Pre-K that are enrolled at the school. This includes children from Oakhurst Campus.
Click Here to Book for Vacation Care
Exciting new experience and activities this Vacation Care!
Each service location has a different program schedule! Click on the Service Location below to download the service program:
Vacation Care Service Information
Our services operate at two of our centres:
- John Palmer Public School
- The Ponds High School (Temporary location while construction occurs at Riverbank Public School)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School
Please note that Barnier and John Palmer staff will be in attendance at John Palmer Centre.
Please note that Schofields and Riverbank staff will be in attendance at The Ponds High School.
Please note that Richard Johnson Staff will be in attendance at Richard Johnson.
Please keep this is mind when selecting your centre, if you would like familiar staff for your children.
Vacation Care April 2019 dates are as the following:
- Monday 30th September- Friday 11th October 2019
We are closed weekends and public holidays, 7th of October.
Vacation Care Opening Hours
Open from 7AM to 6PM
Late fee’s may apply, please see Parent Handbook for more information.
Vacation Care Fee Schedule
First Child Attending: $55
Child Thereafter: $51
The Vacation Care service provides:
- Breakfast – provided until 8:30am.
- Morning Tea – fresh fruit & healthy snack.
- Afternoon Tea – fresh fruit & healthy snack.
Our menu can be found at the centre.
Please ensure you pack:
- Lunch – the service is NUT AWARE. Please ensure your child’s packed lunch is free from food containing all nuts.
- Water/Drink Bottle.
- Please leave all valuables or electronics at home.
Please ensure you wear:
- Suitable sun safe clothing
- Sensible enclosed shoes (no thongs).
Click Below to view the Activity Program for each service location: