Casual/Permanent Part Time Positions Currently Available
Northwest Community Childcare operates 5 centres in the North Western region of Sydney. Centres operate in the suburbs of Quakers Hill, The Ponds, Schofields and Marsden Park.
We are now recruiting for permanent part-time and casual Child Care Educators
- Experience working with children in either paid or volunteer capacity including, parenthood.
- Willing to study in Children’s Services Sector.
- Valid Working with Children Check.
- Applicants must be 18yrs old or over.
- Available to work; Monday-Friday – 6:15-9:00am & 2:30-6:30pm
Selection Criteria for this position is:
- The successful candidate will be required to work within and support the Northwest Community Childcare’s Philosophy and Christian values.
- You must be able to foster collaborative and effective relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Assist in creating a positive environment which is safe, welcoming, enjoyable and stimulating for all children.
- Have the ability to be proactive and act on guidance and direction.
- Mature with a wide range of experience working with children in either a paid or volunteer capacity including, parenthood.
- Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, show a passion for the children’s services sector, as well as displaying high levels of communication skills.
If you are interested in finding out more, forward your resume to email@example.com
Please include you availability within your resume or email.